I offer 20+ years of experience as a financial journalist and commentator, providing independent and often unconventional content on investing, financial advice and markets, in formats ranging from the written word to audio and video presentations, phone consultations and speaking engagements.
My aim is to make advisor training entertaining: specifically, to help advisors gain confidence in their advice-giving and decision-making capacity, broaden their perspective on the economy, investments and relationships with clients and advance their personal and professional growth.
Some of the services I offer include:
- Making advisor training entertaining.
- Providing advice and guidance in crafting a targeted message to financial advisors and/or individual investors:
- Writing and editing books, whitepapers and other thought leadership content.
- Creating and producing professional podcasts
- Consulting on business ethics issues
I have content expertise in investing, financial advice, economics, international relations, history and other areas. Contact me for related services of interest not listed above.